Pressure washing services include many areas:
- Driveways/Patios/Entrys: Dirty surfaces not only absorb light and make your exterior look darker, but it is also more slippery.
- Decks: Whether it is a composite deck, or a cedar deck, keeping it clean will keep it looking new, but will also extend the life of the deck. Flat surfaces are slippery when not kept clean.
- Tile/Aluminum Roofs: A clean roof not only looks good, but also helps prevent future maintenance issues.
- Fences: Pressure washing a fence can bring it back to its original and new look.
- Exterior of Gutters: Gets rid of that grungy look and really brightens up the exterior of a home.
- Screens: Pressure washing the screens cleans them the most thoroughly.